There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Comfortable with a little room to branch out.

Current Employee - Portfolio Manager  in  Denver, CO
Current Employee - Portfolio Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Wells is supportive of a great work life balance, investment research does great work, benefits are excellent. There are gennerally very good and supportive people that join the team. The C-Suite has done an astounding job of managing through the most challenging time in several generations. Kudos.

Cons

Wells is a very large company and they run a very tight ship when it comes to expenses so back office technology is far from the cutting edge. There are a lot of systems and they are not integrated. Some days it seems like most of my time is remembering user names and creating new passwords.

Too tough for me to answer as I am not in their seat, maybe they could flatten the organization some. Making some of the compensation schemes clearer would be appreciated.

6432 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Great Company just a few people issues

Current Employee - Business Consultant  in  Chandler, OK
    Current Employee - Business Consultant in Chandler, OK

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

I work in Technology and I am very pleased with the level of competency of the Technical staff and it shows in their abitliy to manage the bank products. I think it is great that they have not offshored the "Help Desk" to another country. It is really great when you can get help locally and they can understand the language. I worked for another bank and they offshored to India, and the technical help desk was not good.

Cons

There seems to be an ethical issue at Wells Fargo. I have noticed that some people like to make a big issue of ethics, or calling attention to something when you may have made a mistake. I'm all for ethics, I just think there are ways of dealing with issues without blasting someone and making a federal issue of not "dotting your i". I wonder if making an issue of ethics makes a person look like they are ethical?

To all, I would say, if you have something to add, share or teach, please use common sense and try to be civil, there is no need to blast a person if there is something you have noticed and is not "common practice".

Financial office has young staff with high energy, which proves for great support

Current Employee - Credit Manager  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Credit Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

It seems that there are great opportunities for advancement. Also, the staff seems to be much younger in the financial office, which shows that most people who are there for a while move up. The energy is really good and there is a great support team.

Cons

High demands of work, which sometimes seem impossible.

I think they are headed in the right direction in understanding the tough financial times and it is harder to do business in every area. I would advise management to restructure the bonus system so it is easier to reach the high rewards they have available.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!