Wells Fargo

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Learnt a lot

Former Contractor - Systems Analyst in Denver, CO
Former Contractor - Systems Analyst in Denver, CO

I worked at Wells Fargo as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Good organization, orderly work, friendly environment

Cons

Not much recognition for a contractor when compared to a full time employee.

7638 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

high turnover for a reason

Former Employee - Personal Banker in Anniston, AL
    Former Employee - Personal Banker in Anniston, AL

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (more than a year)

Pros

benefits/PTO that's where it ends.

Cons

Micromanaged to death by someone who probably previously managed a bed, bath and beyond. Unrealistic sales goals, where unless in some of the biggest markets, require unethical behavior to meet. angry customers all the time because you make them sign up for 2-3 checking and savings accts. Sub par products, no better feeling than shoving a credit card with 22% interest down someone's throat. High turnover, everyone working with me had been there less than a year, same with people before them.If you have a college degree or are an older person with just a bit of self respect I would run for the door. O I forget, Don't plan on waiving any fees even when the bank is at fault, because your expected to keep 93% of fees or it comes out of your bonus, which doesn't equal out to much more than pretzels and cheese after three months.

None. Any company that invests in for profit prisons, only to fund money to lobbyists to push for all immigrants and others to be thrown in jail (for longer sentences) for them to profit is corrupt enough on its own. Hire some store managers that have some knowledge, any knowledge, of banking/finance and not someone who got there by making the best numbers just because they have no problem sleeping at night after they screw all their customers with 3 checking accts/ crappy credit cards where they could get a better rate just down the street.Rename company Wells Feego

It's all about Sales only! Not employees or customers! Run fast!!!

Former Employee - Branch Manager in Phila, PA
    Former Employee - Branch Manager in Phila, PA

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good starting salary. About 70k base plus comm for branch managers

Cons

Its only about the numbers. First time you don't make them and they get you out. Phone calls and emails are all monitored. They track you. You are expected to fire ur bankers if they don't make their numbers right away too. They have no concept of loyalty. They r firing all women over 40. Bringing in a young boys club. I'm not just a disgruntled employee, I've worked t/o the conversions in the Bucks/Phila area for over 15 years. Wells is churning their clients accounts and secretly promotes it. Get on board with the shadyness or get out.

You can't really give advice to anyone until they realize it's not about them but the clients.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo