Wells Fargo

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Learnt a lot

Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Denver, CO

I worked at Wells Fargo as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Good organization, orderly work, friendly environment

Cons

Not much recognition for a contractor when compared to a full time employee.

6969 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Retail Banker

Current Employee - Personal Banker I in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Personal Banker I in Denver, CO

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Discounts on financial products even mortgages, great financial benefits with FA help on your 401k and IRA's, possibilities to get promoted are endless.

Cons

Very sales driven, even to the point of unethical behavior, lots of angry customers, actual time restrictions on getting promotions.

Know how your lower managers are reaching their numbers, are you ok with that?

high turnover for a reason

Former Employee - Personal Banker in Anniston, AL
    Former Employee - Personal Banker in Anniston, AL

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (more than an year)

Pros

benefits/PTO that's where it ends.

Cons

Micromanaged to death by someone who probably previously managed a bed, bath and beyond. Unrealistic sales goals, where unless in some of the biggest markets, require unethical behavior to meet. angry customers all the time because you make them sign up for 2-3 checking and savings accts. Sub par products, no better feeling than shoving a credit card with 22% interest down someone's throat. High turnover, everyone working with me had been there less than a year, same with people before them.If you have a college degree or are an older person with just a bit of self respect I would run for the door. O I forget, Don't plan on waiving any fees even when the bank is at fault, because your expected to keep 93% of fees or it comes out of your bonus, which doesn't equal out to much more than pretzels and cheese after three months.

None. Any company that invests in for profit prisons, only to fund money to lobbyists to push for all immigrants and others to be thrown in jail (for longer sentences) for them to profit is corrupt enough on its own. Hire some store managers that have some knowledge, any knowledge, of banking/finance and not someone who got there by making the best numbers just because they have no problem sleeping at night after they screw all their customers with 3 checking accts/ crappy credit cards where they could get a better rate just down the street.Rename company Wells Feego

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo