Wells Fargo
3.1 of 5 5,507 reviews
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Sales sales sales

Personal Banker I (Current Employee)
San Dimas, CA

ProsEasy job, great training, fun work environment for the most part. The job was simple and products were easy to understand. Working at a branch with walk ins was the key to success.

ConsConstant pressure to do sales. Cold calling was encouraged if you were slow. Leads on cold calls were usually terrible, however, some were okay.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management acts like cheerleaders trying to get you to do things you don't want to do (getting your family to sign up for financial products, cold call, ect) but will not do these things themselves.

Great company overall

Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee)
    Chattanooga, TN

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Continuous training, lots of lateral movement opportunities, fair pay Cons: Not truly concerned about the customers well being at all.… Advice to Senior Management: Follow your published commitment to be customer-centric. Fire unethical middle management regardless of sales… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

No confidence in their employees

Lead Teller (Current Employee)
    Round Rock, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Benefits and the people that work there, some of the Cons: sales, management attitude, advancement in the company Advice to Senior Management: Appreciate the employees that work hard to do their job No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wells Fargo CEO John G. Stumpf. All reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees.