Wells Fargo
3.1 of 5 5,501 reviews
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

The Next Stage

Licensed Personal Banker (Current Employee)
Irvine, CA

ProsSenior management, vision, technology, client base, Conservative banking business model. Stability and compensation are ok. Solid benefits to include 401k and medical.

ConsMicro management. Skill set of middle management suspect as best. Limited independent thought; recommendations for efficiency frowned upon. Turn over and attrition excessive even by financial services standards. Aggressive sales culture. Middle management strategy reactionary as opposed to prescriptive.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen you espouse work life balance-mean it! Too much pressure to work weekends at the expense of our families.

great opportunity to move up if you're good at selling.

Teller (Former Employee)
    Denver, CO

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for less than a year

Pros: I was offered a promotion after being with the company… Cons: Very high sales goals MY BOSS I quit because of the store manager,… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees like humans, I used to walk in and be asked how many new accounts I would have today. If… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not bad place to work if you don't mind conservative (risk-averse) attitudes

Business Process Analyst III (Current Employee)
    Columbia, MD

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Salary and working conditions for my position are good. I've enjoyed all my direct managers,… Cons: Uptight and not competitive about things like dress code, working remote. Very conservative… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wells Fargo CEO John G. Stumpf. All reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees.