Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com
  www.wellsfargo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Started out great, found team was not a good fit

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Wells Fargo as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Pay, discounts available from first day, comfortable office I'm trying to be succinct and don't know what else to say.

Cons

Either you fit in the team or you didn't. I remained professional and there was no exit interview. Left with a eerie atmosphere.

Innuendo, half truths and popularity have their place, and it was hard to remain professional when stabbed in the back.

7127 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Personal Banker I

Former Employee - Personal Banker I in Prescott Valley, AZ
    Former Employee - Personal Banker I in Prescott Valley, AZ

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good Benefits. Good pay and bonuses. Friendly work environment. Excellent thorough training. Sense of community within a work setting. Honest company values. Solid management. Good healthcare options. Family friendly, flexible work schedules. Values its people as a competitive advantage. Very supportive environment. Does promote from within. Dedicated to career growth. ~ Overall a very positive experience!

Cons

None. ~ Wish I could have stayed longer. I am a dedicated homemaker with my three children now. But I would never put a period on returning later on when my kids are older.

NOT FAMILY OR MILITARY SPOUSE FRIENDLY, DON'T WORK HERE!!

Current Employee - Personal Banker in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Personal Banker in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There were no pros. They want you to cheat on your numbers and open accounts and credit for people without them knowing it, which you can personally get into alot of trouble for.

Cons

They have no regards for your family, period. They are all about business and their numbers. You are just a scripted machine to them. I liken it to a cult mentality. Also, they will not work with military spouse schedules at all. They do not care if your spouse is deploying, if your on the schedule, you better be there even though the military is very last minute. I will never recommend anyone work here, nor do banking.

Have a heart. Be loyal to your employees and they will be loyal to you.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo