Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Spent 15 years with the company, was able to advance a number of times. Enjoyed most of the time I was there.

Former Employee - WFCC Supervisor in San Antonio, TX
Former Employee - WFCC Supervisor in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Solid benifit package. Free checking account. A lot of positions available for all types of work.

Cons

Was worked like a dog by senior leadership. In a salaried position and had to work 50 hours a week regularly to accomplish all tasks assigned to supervisors. Preferential treatment was given to certain people with items that should have been left to seniority or performance. Particularly schedule and special assignments.

Senior Leadership of the business should sit down with more frontline supervisors.

7638 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Great place to work, with good opportunities

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant II in Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN
    Current Employee - Implementation Consultant II in Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Wells Fargo is a great place to work for many reasons. They have great training, good values and care about their employees and customers.

Cons

If I had to give one con to wells fargo. It would be the pay, the vacation is very generous but the pay is not competive for the industry in my opinion.

none

NOT FAMILY OR MILITARY SPOUSE FRIENDLY, DON'T WORK HERE!!

Current Employee - Personal Banker in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Personal Banker in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (less than a year)

Pros

There were no pros. They want you to cheat on your numbers and open accounts and credit for people without them knowing it, which you can personally get into alot of trouble for.

Cons

They have no regards for your family, period. They are all about business and their numbers. You are just a scripted machine to them. I liken it to a cult mentality. Also, they will not work with military spouse schedules at all. They do not care if your spouse is deploying, if your on the schedule, you better be there even though the military is very last minute. I will never recommend anyone work here, nor do banking.

Have a heart. Be loyal to your employees and they will be loyal to you.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo