Wells Fargo

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

like it

Current Employee - Personal Banker in Naples, FL
Current Employee - Personal Banker in Naples, FL

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (less than an year)

Pros

benefits,pay,move up with career,friendly environment

Cons

bad customers sometimes, ignorant people who bank, people are hard to deal with sometimes

none

7082 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Great

Former Employee - Collections in Fort Mill, SC
    Former Employee - Collections in Fort Mill, SC

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Pay and Great management to work for.

Cons

There are no cons for working at this company.

You're nothing more than what you can produce for them.

Current Employee - Customer Sales and Service Representative in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Customer Sales and Service Representative in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Lots of advancement opportunities, if you're willing to deal with the endless grinding and screwing over of customers.

Cons

Unrealistic goals, very very pushy sales techniques expected, micromanaged down to the nitty gritty... not even sure why I was a banker since I had to go check with my store manager before I did ANYTHING. I was a Customer Sales and Service Representative which gets paid less than a Personal Banker but has the exact same expectations. The goals are supposed to be different, but the district manager would send out daily "expectations" and "challenges" and they were the same for both positions. Call nights EVERY night, regardless of if you are making your goals or not. Crappy "prizes" for meeting insane goals like $5 each for lunch or cookies or candy or STUFF with Wells Fargo logo all over it. Management doesn't care about their employees at all, they only care about the bottom line. They encourage unethical behavior in order to get sales... but don't get caught, because then you're on your own. I didn't get fired, but I watched countless bankers gets fired while I was there... for "gaming". They create an environment where you feel like you have to do unethical things in order to make your goals. Nothing is ever good enough, if you have an amazing day on Monday but on Tuesday you don't meet your goals... then you're in the toilet. It doesn't matter if it averages out and you're at goal for the quarter, they make you feel like crap for not meeting goals every. single. day. and in every single category. Sorry, but it's just not possible.. and I was a good banker, always exceeded my goals. Never good enough. I was in the Greensboro district in North Carolina.

Stop treating your employees like they are expendable robots that are only there to produce and squeeze every last bit out of every last customer they see.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo