There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo has allowed me to utilize my talent to exceed in my young professional career

Current Employee - Private Banker
Current Employee - Private Banker

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Wells Fargo creates a competitive retail environment that allows for constructive growth within team members. WF is a solid institution with a reputation that stands for stability and security and value.

Cons

may seem like a small fish in a huge pond...

n/a

6474 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Revolving Door

Current Employee - Credit Manager  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Credit Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

The best place about working at Wells Fargo was the people you worked with. For the most part they were all nice, fun, outgoing, and supportive

Cons

1. Recycled leads. People would get called at home and work up to ten times a week with employees trying to sell things. You could expect to get screamed at at least twice a day and rightfully so.
    2. Revolving door. After a year of working there I was the second most senior worker in the office. People get hired an fired like crazy.
    3. Micromanaging. You can expect to have your manager looking over your shoulder the entire day.
    4. Bonus structure is terrible. I led my office in sales one month and received a check for $25.00. You cannot make money there

During interviews be upfront about the job. Explain the bonus structure and also explain how nobody ever makes more than $250 in a month in bonuses

Sink or Swim You are own Your own there is no Wells Team

Current Employee - Expert Teller  in  Villa Park, CA
    Current Employee - Expert Teller in Villa Park, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Brand Recogition, Teller still viewed as a respectable occupation

Cons

Lack of unity lack of support

Make sure new employees are welcomed into the store and provided with the appropriate on the job training right from the start. When I was hired my first week in the store the person who was suppose to train me was on vacation and consquentily no one effectively acknoweleged I was there for over a week.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!