Wells Fargo
3.1 of 5 5,496 reviews
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

good, but sometimes you meet sensitive, old school manager

IT Consultant (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsGood work environment, helpful. The work was pretty mundane, and since its in the city, it might be fun to work with. Provided sufficient time to settle down initially, so that's the plus.

ConsMy manager was good at certain times, but sometimes, he might be very micromanaging, sensitive to our comments and kinda of old school. There was no laptop issued for people working in my dept, so that was pretty annoying.

Strong company to build a career

Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Richmond, VA

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Excellent ability to move up quiclky if you are driven… Cons: Can create a stressful work/life balance if you have children. Advice to Senior Management: Stick the course. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

learning availability

Teller (Current Employee)
    Franktown, CO

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for less than a year

Pros: Nice Staff, small community, helpful training, very sales oriented Cons: Franktown was very far to commute with broomfield Advice to Senior Management: more training to new associate Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wells Fargo CEO John G. Stumpf. All reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees.