There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..

Current Employee - Teller in Bryan, TX
Current Employee - Teller in Bryan, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It's INCREDIBLY laid back (at least at my branch). I work in a motorbank branch. We mainly do drive up banking but we also have a small lobby and our main lobby branch is up the hill a parking lot away. Lot's of recognition and appreciation. Good hours.

Cons

The pay is FAR below what they could afford to pay us, since it's the biggest bank in the country.
There are sales incentives but working at a drive up they are impossible to attain.
I make 500 every 2 weeks working about 35 hours.
The products we offer are old and boring, and everyone already has at least some form of them.
We have to send 4 ARTS (sales referrals) a day minimum, and if you don't they will nag and nag the hell out of you until you do.

Get new products! Pay commission on ARTS, not just solutions. Promotions based on leadership, not just sales!

6784 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Not what I had expected for entry level

Current Employee - Phone Bank Sales & Service Manager in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Phone Bank Sales & Service Manager in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great people to work with and plenty of help when needed from my team and supervisors/managers.

Cons

Hours at first were not a fit for my lifestyle or family life. Within 90 days the hours were able to be adjusted.

What issues my team encounters is dealt with accordingly. I feel as if the management does their job as they should. Any issues at work were dealt with in a professional matter.

A sales-based, agressive expansive bank seeking to overpower other banks.

Current Employee - Teller in Logan, UT
    Current Employee - Teller in Logan, UT

I have been working at Wells Fargo part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great benefits, brand recognition, accessibility, fairly easy to use software, also great online tools to make access and use even easier

Cons

Since Wells is a sales-based company, I don't like how push the tellers and bankers are. When there is a need or convenience option, take advantage. Too many employees try to shove the products down the customers' throats.

Treat it more like family and friends that people you are forced to get numbers out of.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo