Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..

Current Employee - Teller in Bryan, TX
Current Employee - Teller in Bryan, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It's INCREDIBLY laid back (at least at my branch). I work in a motorbank branch. We mainly do drive up banking but we also have a small lobby and our main lobby branch is up the hill a parking lot away. Lot's of recognition and appreciation. Good hours.

Cons

The pay is FAR below what they could afford to pay us, since it's the biggest bank in the country.
There are sales incentives but working at a drive up they are impossible to attain.
I make 500 every 2 weeks working about 35 hours.
The products we offer are old and boring, and everyone already has at least some form of them.
We have to send 4 ARTS (sales referrals) a day minimum, and if you don't they will nag and nag the hell out of you until you do.

Get new products! Pay commission on ARTS, not just solutions. Promotions based on leadership, not just sales!

7353 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

A sales-based, agressive expansive bank seeking to overpower other banks.

Current Employee - Teller in Logan, UT
    Current Employee - Teller in Logan, UT

I have been working at Wells Fargo part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great benefits, brand recognition, accessibility, fairly easy to use software, also great online tools to make access and use even easier

Cons

Since Wells is a sales-based company, I don't like how push the tellers and bankers are. When there is a need or convenience option, take advantage. Too many employees try to shove the products down the customers' throats.

Treat it more like family and friends that people you are forced to get numbers out of.

Ok company to work for

Former Employee - Teller/Lobby Leader in Lutz, FL
    Former Employee - Teller/Lobby Leader in Lutz, FL

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There are opportunities for advancement if your boss isn't trying to advance herself/himself. I had a boss that was trying to move up so basically no one in my store moved up. Because when it came to reviews she wanted to keep the team together.
    They have good benefits.

Cons

I kind of listed it in the pros.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo