Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..

Current Employee - Teller in Bryan, TX
Current Employee - Teller in Bryan, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (less than a year)

Pros

It's INCREDIBLY laid back (at least at my branch). I work in a motorbank branch. We mainly do drive up banking but we also have a small lobby and our main lobby branch is up the hill a parking lot away. Lot's of recognition and appreciation. Good hours.

Cons

The pay is FAR below what they could afford to pay us, since it's the biggest bank in the country.
There are sales incentives but working at a drive up they are impossible to attain.
I make 500 every 2 weeks working about 35 hours.
The products we offer are old and boring, and everyone already has at least some form of them.
We have to send 4 ARTS (sales referrals) a day minimum, and if you don't they will nag and nag the hell out of you until you do.

Get new products! Pay commission on ARTS, not just solutions. Promotions based on leadership, not just sales!

7659 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Loan Service Specialist 3

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Easy to get time off

Cons

Management is not in sync with there employees and believe that by giving them more work then they can handle they will worker harder.

Try doing the process before implementing it

Pay is a joke!

Current Employee - Underwriter in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Underwriter in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I work as an underwriter in Charlotte, NC. People are nice, i learn a lot on the job. Good work life balance.

Cons

The pay is a total joke. Making 40K after being in finance for 15 years. Basically you are on the hook for every mistake you make, government can sue you etc.... They gave us an 800 pages of binder about credit policy....Training is great, but there is so much to cover. You have to bring your own pens to work. If you want to have a coffee you better have a quarter on you, because Wells Fargo does not pay for your coffee, so we can pay our CEO 20Million. if you wanna make money look somewhere else.oh one more thing you have no 401k for a year. They even send you an 80 pages benefits description about it. Healthcare benefits are laughable, best plan has 3K deductables. Really? Yes that`s what you get. They hire people from Best Buy and Verizon with no finance background. Why did i go to college?

These pay rates are rediculos. Paying someone 40K to be an underwriter after the candidate has an MBA and 15 years of experience is an insult. They hire 400 underwriters, so if 200 quits, Wells Fargo is still ok.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo