Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com

Cares more about sales than customers and employees

Current Employee - Phone Banker III Premier  in  Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Phone Banker III Premier in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

Staff is extremely friendly and will ing to help each other

Cons

Low pay compared to other Banks, Constantly changing bonus structure making it harder and giving out less. Constant threats of write ups dismissal if sales and profit per call goals aren't met. Low moral. Highest turnover I have seen on any job. Managment has even left due to unfavorable bonus structures. Dispitewhat they saw they do not promote from within, and forget trying to move to another department for career growth. If and when you do it typically comes with a pay cut.

Treat employees like people not mindless robots. When sales are met give out money not peices of candy (literally)

Other reviews for Wells Fargo

Overwhelming incredible amazing amounts of micro-management.

Current Employee - Personal Banker I  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Personal Banker I in Tampa, FL

Pros

Decent schedule, only one Saturday a month. Lots of room for movement, drink the kool-aid though.

Cons

I work for a district that micro manages EVERYTHING! My manager cannot approve our own PTO, the DM does it. DM every Wednesday reviews every interaction we had with every customer with our manager. I am then nit picked for not wording my contact events just right, or plugging the wrong number into the CNA''s. Nothing is ever good enough. To the critics who would state I am just a slacker I am second in my districts for sales! Doesn't matter scrutiny comes to all.

PLEASE allow some store autonomy, and stop pushing sales on every customer. I have heard so many complaints and requests that we not sell to them every time they visit a teller. Your push for sales tempt many to walk the gray line.

My company was acquired by Wells

Former Employee - Information Security  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Former Employee - Information Security in Palo Alto, CA

Pros

Good benefits, some amazing people.

Cons

Retain and retrain. thats what we heard from day one of the acquisition, then they let everyone go without much concern for their previous mantra.

Stick to what you say. Be more honest about management intent.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!