Wells Fargo
3.1 of 5 5,506 reviews
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

I do enjoy my job and position at Wells Fargo

Service Manager (Current Employee)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsThe company has been around since the 1800's so they are definitely doing something right. The career potential is there if you put your mind and talents out there to succeed and grow. The benefits are nice with 401k (with some matching), medical (with family and domestic partnership coverages), dental, vision, and paid vacation/sick time. My particular goal is to remain in my position because I am comfortable and the job is ever-changing. I've recommended friends to work here and they've been hired...and they are also satisfied with their employment.

ConsThe company is, most definitely, sales driven. This is not something really to be viewed as a "con" per-say, however, the company boasts about being customer service oriented, however, sales is the number one priority. Where this becomes a "con" is that the pressure for sales is so high (especially in the branches) it can cause staff to do unethical practices and managers to threaten staff members with termination if some of the unrealistic goals are not met.

Temporary HIre for Special Project

Loan Servicing Specialist (Former Employee)
    Lake Mary, FL

I worked at Wells Fargo as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Very friendly and supportive atmosphere. Managers and supervisors fostered competition… Cons: The OCC Consent Order Project - Independent Foreclosure Review process was not well thought out at the upper… Advice to Senior Management: The gov't mandated foreclosure review was a mess from the beginning,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company!

Asset Manager (Current Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great Networking Great Life\Work Balance Great resources to tap into for… Cons: Bonus structure for Asset Managers is only 10% of salary. Raises are small. Salaries are not as… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wells Fargo CEO John G. Stumpf. All reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees.