Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com

I do enjoy my job and position at Wells Fargo

Current Employee - Service Manager  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
Current Employee - Service Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pros

The company has been around since the 1800's so they are definitely doing something right. The career potential is there if you put your mind and talents out there to succeed and grow. The benefits are nice with 401k (with some matching), medical (with family and domestic partnership coverages), dental, vision, and paid vacation/sick time. My particular goal is to remain in my position because I am comfortable and the job is ever-changing. I've recommended friends to work here and they've been hired...and they are also satisfied with their employment.

Cons

The company is, most definitely, sales driven. This is not something really to be viewed as a "con" per-say, however, the company boasts about being customer service oriented, however, sales is the number one priority. Where this becomes a "con" is that the pressure for sales is so high (especially in the branches) it can cause staff to do unethical practices and managers to threaten staff members with termination if some of the unrealistic goals are not met.

Other reviews for Wells Fargo

Love Working For Wells Fargo

Current Employee - Home Preservation Specialist  in  Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Home Preservation Specialist in Tempe, AZ

Pros

Great company with great benefits. Like 401k, Inexpensive Health Coverage, Bonuses and Discounts on a lot of retail stores, hotels, phone companies, etc. Alot of opportunity to grow within the company and learn.

Cons

The hours that you have to commit can be a little overwhelming at times. HAving to work some holidays but upside is that if you work them in my department you get paid double time and a half.

WFCF is a good business with quality people operating in a difficult markets

Pros

Most of the people are great. Dynamic experience working with different business types, sizes and stages.

Cons

Changing compliance requirements, changing policy, too much change. Weak systems.

Allow RMs to focus on clients, not compliance.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!