Wells Fargo
3.1 of 5 4,946 reviews
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Good company, some IT issues, compensation feels low

Teller (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at Wells Fargo part-time for more than a year

ProsHuge company with many promotion opportunities. You can move up quickly if you're a hard worker and a good learner. As a teller they want you to sell and also provide good customer service.

ConsThe customer service bonus is based only on your store's performance, regardless of how you do as an individual, so in my 2 yrs & 2 mo there, I never even heard of anyone I worked with ever getting that bonus.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease pay to increase retention at the branch level. Many regular customers are sick of high turnover due to low pay.

Wells Fargo Bank - Regional Private Banker Position

Regional Private Banker (Current Employee)
Wynnewood, PA

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Strong Company with a lot of career growth potential Cons: Poor work/life balance and sales goals change year after year… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

bank job

Teller (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very Educational on How the bank works! Cons: Fasdt paced enviorment for not so good pay! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wells Fargo CEO John G. Stumpf. All reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees.