There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Great benefits and company to get your foot in the door

Current Employee - Customer Sales and Service Representative  in  Walnut, CA
Current Employee - Customer Sales and Service Representative in Walnut, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefits (health, dental vision, 401k with matching, PTO, other discounts and benefits)
Nice environment for students and young professionals to get experience or make a career.
Professional and straight forward expectations.

Cons

Very very very competitive for sales. Sales hungry.

Great place to work and great people on the team, but do not negatively pressure your branch to meet their numbers for the sake of providing real genuine service. Instead of just throwing out incentives left and right for hitting numbers, also promote more commitment for bankers to improve their knowledge and understanding of the field and business model so that they stay engaged in the bigger success of the company and not just out for a quick dollar.

6432 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

I do enjoy my job and position at Wells Fargo

Current Employee - Service Manager  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Service Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company has been around since the 1800's so they are definitely doing something right. The career potential is there if you put your mind and talents out there to succeed and grow. The benefits are nice with 401k (with some matching), medical (with family and domestic partnership coverages), dental, vision, and paid vacation/sick time. My particular goal is to remain in my position because I am comfortable and the job is ever-changing. I've recommended friends to work here and they've been hired...and they are also satisfied with their employment.

Cons

The company is, most definitely, sales driven. This is not something really to be viewed as a "con" per-say, however, the company boasts about being customer service oriented, however, sales is the number one priority. Where this becomes a "con" is that the pressure for sales is so high (especially in the branches) it can cause staff to do unethical practices and managers to threaten staff members with termination if some of the unrealistic goals are not met.

WFCF is a good business with quality people operating in a difficult markets

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Most of the people are great. Dynamic experience working with different business types, sizes and stages.

Cons

Changing compliance requirements, changing policy, too much change. Weak systems.

Allow RMs to focus on clients, not compliance.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!