Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com
  www.wellsfargo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Day to Day too much stress

Former Employee - Personal Banker in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Personal Banker in Austin, TX

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Quarterly goals, if you have a weak period you can make it up within the quarter. Good benefits and 401(k) match. Also they have great volunteer opportunities.

Cons

Quarterly payout is comprable to Chase's monthly payout. Capped payout. Managers freakout on a daily basis if sales aren't made, even if quarterly numbers have been met. Call nights and random extended hours.

Stop chasing away talent by constant badgering for sales daily. If you have top performers don't freak out if there is an off day. Uppermanagement stop freaking out on offices that meet goals every quarter starting out slow. Call nights are ineffective most numbers come from customers we could call at any time but don't since we know there is a call night coming. Also threatening extended hours is just a waste of money since customers do not know when they will be.

6930 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Loved the people, not the job.

Former Employee - Loan Officer - Sales Specialist in Eden Prairie, MN
    Former Employee - Loan Officer - Sales Specialist in Eden Prairie, MN

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great people to work with that were fun and outgoing with great personalities.

Cons

(Now called Auto Finance) My computer was broken for 3 out of the 4 months that I worked at Wells Fargo. It didn't really take a precedence in fixing until about the 3rd month. Very high turn over rate. Call center environment. Management has very little care for employees, only wants them to reach goal and that's it. Promotion is based on who management likes best, not by performance.

Focus on employees staying so you don't have such a high turn over rate. Put a little more effort into caring - my computer shouldn't have been broken for 3 months before anyone decided to care.

Roller coaster experience for sure, take what you learn and go elsewhere...

Former Employee - Business Banking Specialist in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Business Banking Specialist in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great people to work with but depends on the branch. Good benefits and really quick advancement opportunities. They promote within very quick if your meeting or exceeding your goals.

Cons

No work life balance, horrible manager, ridiculous goals, unreal expectations in the current state of the market.

Listen to your employees and take into consideration what they tell you because they are on the front line.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo