Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com

Relationship Manager in IR&T

Relationship Manager, Vice President (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsI was fortunate to work for some very good managers whose mission it was to see my growth and set me up to improve, all the while providing me with very honest feedback.

ConsThe lack of resources allotted to client service teams covering different market segments made it difficult to be proactive towards our clients in this role.

Advice to Senior ManagementReassess the value of the client service teams and do not be afraid to provide honest, potentially negative feedback with an action plan for improvement, provided the client service team member wants to continue in their role and with the bank. Candid conversation is what is missing at WF.

Review of Wells Web Developer

Web Developer (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great friendly environment to work with. Leading industry in the… Cons: Not always the latest and greatest technology. Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

If you do well and get to know your district.You will do fine

Teller (Former Employee) North Charleston, SC

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Growth opportunities,benefits and pto the moment youre hired. Cons: Goals are extremely high,bonuses arent that great.Your bonus can pretty… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!