Wells Fargo
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Great people, OK salaries

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat people work here, who really do go the extra mile. Seriously. Also, it's relatively politics-free, which is unusual for such a highly-regulated business. Becuase the business is all about whether you make your numbers or don't make your numbers, there isn't room for pushing responsibility for missed deadlines or incomplete projects off onto another person or team.

ConsSalaries are well below industry average, especially on the non-sales side. Benefit plans are not great.

Advice to Senior ManagementSeriously look at investing into your current non-sales workforce, with increased salaries and bonuses. Sales teams are making more and more, through incentives and increased comp. Non-sales professionals are still being told there isn't any funding for higher salaries, even though we are making record profits.

Lead teller

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros: The people you work with Cons: Lofty goals that may be out of reach of reality Advice to Senior Management: Teach/ lead by example More

A great place to start out in the world.

Lead Teller (Former Employee)
Katy, TX

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Management cares about you as a person and strives to… Cons: Sometimes sales numbers are placed at a higher importance than… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wells Fargo CEO John G. Stumpf. All reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees.