There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Very good company to work!

Former Employee - Customer Saleas and Service Representative in Fort Pierce, FL
Former Employee - Customer Saleas and Service Representative in Fort Pierce, FL

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great management, very good company to work for. The have a good structure and tend to prepare you for the outside world. I believe a Banker at Wells Fargo is ready to be a Top Banker at any other Financier Institution.

Cons

The focus on sales tend to make them forget service. And Many team members are trying to get to the top using the shortcut of bringing down other team member or have them fired!

Advice to Management

Take a little bit more time to talk to the Bankers and let them know how much you appreciate the job they do. Also try to focus more on services than too much on sales when it comes to measures quotas for bankers.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Excellent Place to Work

Current Employee - Teller in Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Teller in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very friendly and respectable team of coworkers who made me look forward to going to work.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about my personal experience working for Wells Fargo.

Contractors come and go

Former Contractor - Project Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Former Contractor - Project Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Wells Fargo as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Mostly really nice people to work with. Sometimes they will hire contractors but you need to push for it. Things get done, not aways the best way but they get done Everyone was gay friendly and I didn't experience any issues - unlike what the occupy folks said.

Cons

Pay for contractors through agencies are low to adv. Mostly contractors are used and then let go - hiring contractors vs employees makes WF look like they are saving money to their stockholders but it's really an accounting scam and it's unfair to workers. Lots of departments makes it easier to change small things but still a pain to get things changed for real - even if it saves money. HR- good management has gone. Some people in management don't have tact to be there. Inappro. comments.

Advice to Management

You don't need so many middle managers - just replace them with project managers and have good leadership in each department - leaders that you actually see at least once a month and stop this cutting corners thing with contractors - hire them if they are good and save yourself some money.