There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Intern

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros

Great people and open door policy. They make sure that everyone understands what they're doing and everyone is extremely educated. Many company events. Great company to work for and large client base.

Cons

Depending on what you're working on, sometimes the hours can be long. But overall, worth the amount of effort you put into what you're doing.

reviews filtered by
  1. Excellent Place to Work

Current Employee - Teller in Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Teller in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Very friendly and respectable team of coworkers who made me look forward to going to work.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about my personal experience working for Wells Fargo.

2. Great Opportunity

Current Employee - Private Banker - Hourly in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Private Banker - Hourly in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Lots of opportunity for those that are successful, competitive pay, great benefits (start with 18 days PTO!)

Cons

High turnover on the side of the company - Very numbers and goals driven. If not successful or not on board, won't last too long.

Goals are the same nationwide regardless of area. Employee goals should be variable, not static based on perhaps YOY. As it is, based on changes in the last year, no one has ever passed Bronze in certain areas in the entire division. This leads to lack of motivation since it is essentially unattainable. Lower the upper-end goal requirements - even if it means lowering the bonuses to do it.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo