decent company overall

Current Employee - Teller in Charleston, SC
Current Employee - Teller in Charleston, SC

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits are good. It's a pretty supportive environment and good work/life balance. It's easy to move up.

Cons

They are a bit demanding when it comes to "solutions". That's a term you will become very familiar with should you get a job there. They do terminate people who don't meet the goals. I also feel like we get coached to death. I understand they want us to get good service scores but it's a bit much.

Advice to Management

putting so much emphasis on sales hinders service. There should be a balance there.

Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo

Very good company to work!

Former Employee - Customer Saleas and Service Representative in Fort Pierce, FL
    Former Employee - Customer Saleas and Service Representative in Fort Pierce, FL

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great management, very good company to work for. The have a good structure and tend to prepare you for the outside world. I believe a Banker at Wells Fargo is ready to be a Top Banker at any other Financier Institution.

Cons

The focus on sales tend to make them forget service. And Many team members are trying to get to the top using the shortcut of bringing down other team member or have them fired!

Advice to Management

Take a little bit more time to talk to the Bankers and let them know how much you appreciate the job they do. Also try to focus more on services than too much on sales when it comes to measures quotas for bankers.

worst 4 work years of my life.

Pros

none, it is a sweatshop

Cons

awful managers who are small minded, uneducated, and unethical..

Advice to Management

get a grip on what is happening in the trenches