Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com

Variety of work-type options at your fingertips.

Business Applications Specialist (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsGreat people to work with, generally open. Leadership is generally receptive, with a few exceptions. Some of the business lines are very cool to work with and have very communal/friendly cultures, with few exceptions.

ConsWatch out for managers who can be domineering and squash true innovation. A lot of them have been around for so long that they think they know everything in the best way it can be done - so much so that they will obliterate steps in a new and excitingly efficient direction simply because they think how it has always been done is the right way and only way.

Advice to Senior ManagementWatch who you hire into leadership. They steer the ship of the sub-culture of any group they lead, and so if care is not exercised, they can create a culture where it is not only difficult to succeed, it is impossible to innovate or improve.

Wells Fargo is a good place to work

I have been working at Wells Fargo for more than a year

Pros: Salary and overall compensation is good, training is good Cons: long work hours on PST Time Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Intern at the Rancho Santa Fe Office

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros: Two Advisors were very encouraging and gave a lot of feedback on all… Cons: A bit of a trek to get to. It is a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!