Wells Fargo
3.1 of 5 5,506 reviews
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Good compensation, decent culture

Trader (Current Employee)

ProsMostly helpful and friendly coworkers. Outstanding compensation for top performers. Bonuses paid mostly in cash. Performance reviews focus on cultural contribution, in addition to economic contribution. Good work/life balance.

ConsThe firm has become much more bureaucratic with growth. Cross division technology and compliance is hard to navigate. Management tries to make us drink a lot of Kool Aid.

Wells Fargo Teller review

Teller (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for less than a year

Pros: Decent pay, solid benefits and an bonus structure that is not impossible to achieve especially if you are a part… Cons: Getting to the upper levels of the bonus is very difficult. You are dependent on the bankers to get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Financial Specialist

Financial Specialist (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great health benefits, only 40 hours per week, and great… Cons: Salary and lots of micro management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wells Fargo CEO John G. Stumpf. All reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees.