Wells Fargo
3.1 of 5 5,501 reviews
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

It is what you make of it. The sky is the limit with Wells Fargo.... Store Manager III

Store Manager (Current Employee)

ProsStaffing Model is generous in a Wells Fargo Store, no skimping on employees as other banks have gone to. The opportunities are limitless with top performers and supportive management. As a team member you will have all the tools needed to be successful as well as easy to use state of the art banking systems. Salarys are above most other bank mid points. Benefits are very inviting, and Incentive opportunities are excellent. OVERALL GREAT COMPANY!

ConsEvery day is a Focus day when it comes to sales. Goals are AGGRESSIVE! Do not come to Wells Fargo in the retail bank and expect an easy job. Customer Service scores operate on a Gallup 1 - 5 Scale and even 1 question resulting in a 4 will cause a 0% survey, goals based at 85% Perfect surveys are difficult to reach. Top performers are praised as were low performers are managed right out!

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a close look at the goals that are set for each Store and determine if they make absolute sense. Many Store Managers are overwhelmed with what their DM's expect on a daily basis.

The time to strike is over the next 5 years

Store Manager (Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: With the purchase of Wachovia bank there is a talent vacuum. If you want… Cons: Very demanding job but well worth the compensation Advice to Senior Management: Thank you for your recent focus on sales quality! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great work experience and environment.

I have been working at Wells Fargo part-time

Pros: great work experience and friendly co-workers Cons: can be redundant and boring at times Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wells Fargo CEO John G. Stumpf. All reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees.