Great work experience and environment.

I have been working at Wells Fargo part-time

Pros

great work experience and friendly co-workers

Cons

can be redundant and boring at times

Other Reviews for Wells Fargo

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Manager  in  Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Manager in Irving, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I like how I am able to create new intiatives without having to get a lot of sign-off.

Cons

When trying to get a policy and procedure change to support the business and provide a correct information to our customers, it is like lifting a mountain.

Remember, it's all about the customer and also do not forget our front-line associates. Political bickering and pride does not move the business forward, just stagnant. Embrace change.

It is what you make of it. The sky is the limit with Wells Fargo.... Store Manager III

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Staffing Model is generous in a Wells Fargo Store, no skimping on employees as other banks have gone to. The opportunities are limitless with top performers and supportive management. As a team member you will have all the tools needed to be successful as well as easy to use state of the art banking systems. Salarys are above most other bank mid points. Benefits are very inviting, and Incentive opportunities are excellent. OVERALL GREAT COMPANY!

Cons

Every day is a Focus day when it comes to sales. Goals are AGGRESSIVE! Do not come to Wells Fargo in the retail bank and expect an easy job. Customer Service scores operate on a Gallup 1 - 5 Scale and even 1 question resulting in a 4 will cause a 0% survey, goals based at 85% Perfect surveys are difficult to reach. Top performers are praised as were low performers are managed right out!

Take a close look at the goals that are set for each Store and determine if they make absolute sense. Many Store Managers are overwhelmed with what their DM's expect on a daily basis.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!