Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Manager  in  Irving, TX
Current Employee - Manager in Irving, TX

Pros

I like how I am able to create new intiatives without having to get a lot of sign-off.

Cons

When trying to get a policy and procedure change to support the business and provide a correct information to our customers, it is like lifting a mountain.

Remember, it's all about the customer and also do not forget our front-line associates. Political bickering and pride does not move the business forward, just stagnant. Embrace change.

Other reviews for Wells Fargo

Must be sales hungry to enjoy what you do.

Current Employee - Lead Teller  in  Mamaroneck, NY
    Current Employee - Lead Teller in Mamaroneck, NY

Pros

Very fast upward mobility until store manager level if you can prove yourself.

Cons

There are definitely some politics involved but if you are on the right team, you are golden.

Make sure you take care of your team as they will take care of you. Lead by example.

Just A Number.

Former Employee - Personal Banker  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Personal Banker in Milwaukee, WI

Pros

Great Benefits and Loved the people that I worked with in the actual store. (This does not include District Managers or Regional Mangers or anyone higher than a Store Manager.)

Cons

Even though I was in the top 5 for sales as a personal banker, they treated me like a number. I felt so small. There was no appreciation whatsoever. Upper Management were not readily available. They ignored calls and if they did call back, it was like they were not even listening or even caring about what I had to say.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!