Wells Fargo
3.1 of 5 4,948 reviews
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Licensed Personal Banker II

Licensed Personal Banker II (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFlexible, opportunities for advancement, great benefits, growing and well established brand/company.

There are tons of different career paths within Wells Fargo and many different ways to advance. The top performers move up quickly while the employees who aren't 100% committed find other gainful employment.

It is a fast paced, ever changing environment. It is hard to stay bored when you focus on the work in front of you. It is a 9am to 6pm job, with Saturdays included.

ConsHeavy emphasis on daily sales, tedious micromanagement.

Our branch is "under the microscope", so-to-speak, and that microscope focuses down. It is no exaggeration to state that our sales goals are asked about hourly. "Where are you at? (in terms of sales numbers) What are you doing to hit/exceed your goals? What do you have planned for the next day, 5 days, week? etc."

All of these are great questions, but when they are asked no less than 5 times a day, they lose their effectiveness very quickly. Motivation turns to derisive sarcasm and an apprehension to walk near management in fear of being frisked verbally.

Great place to work

Register Personal Banker (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great place to grow your career! They give you all… Cons: Sometimes the sales pressure can get overwhelming Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent training and environment.

Business Systems Consultant (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The training and expectation of excellence is non-parallel in the… Cons: Economy makes positions vulnerable. Changes in ownership can eliminate… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wells Fargo CEO John G. Stumpf. All reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees.