Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com

Good work life Balance

Senior Analyst (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsWork life balance at the top.
You get recognized for what you do, Just keep your head down and do the good work. Management is smart in knowing the mentality of people. Usually good workers but greedy people crib about lack of awards and rewards but they don't see the yearly hikes they get. Its a way management plays its smart game to keep everyone happy. Freshers its a good place for you if you are level headed , ambitious and want to learn. This is the best place for a fresher to have less work and learn a lot get lot of recognition.

ConsCribbers!! a lot of cribbers Goodness gracious me. Its not the management that gets you riled. Its the existing cribbers in teams usually senior guys who crib a lot about how things should be run, They demotivate juniors or newly joined employees, Yet they stay on for ages.

Advice to Senior Management1. Get rid of cribbers.
2. Please don't hire people who are very highly qualified for the position. I have noticed that for example if there is a position for Level 5 promote the existing level 4 , Don't get a highly ambitious one. This is a bank that is running from 150 years they know how to do the business. We don't need rocket scientists to manage IT infrastructure.

Professional and ethical

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

I have been working at Wells Fargo as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Good sense of identity and shared values. Cons: Multiple and complex systems across international sites More

Good company, strict culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros: promotes heavily from within primarily Cons: very rigid with promotion requirements Advice to Senior Management: lighten up More
There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!