Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com
  www.wellsfargo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Great learning experience & people friendly work environment

Current Employee - Technology Specialist in Hyderābād (India)
Current Employee - Technology Specialist in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good work life balance, competitive salary, opportunity to work in different teams and in different verticals, fair people policies, best part is no restriction on using personal emails or social networking sites

Cons

Not a fast paced or challenging work environment, stringent dress code policy, not too flexible in terms of working hours.

Please keep working towards making the employees satisfied like always, a great place work automatically makes the company grow.

7092 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Great company for growth

Current Employee - Teller
    Current Employee - Teller

I have been working at Wells Fargo part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Received $5000 toward my college education tax free every year. Managers were willing to work around my college schedule. Fair wages and room for growth.

Cons

Pressure from upper management to middle management occasionally sent mixed messages to those in the branches. Slow pay increases.

Great Place for Wonderful Work life Balance, Job Security and good Compensation

Current Employee - QA Automation in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - QA Automation in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great facilities, Job Security, Work life Balance, Lot of Events happens throughout the year, No Work pressure, very cool...

Cons

Not many to say. But for the employees to grow in their careers Technically, Training programs are just not enough. We need the kind of work where we can apply the skills we learned. What i mean to say is the kind of work we do in offshore[india offices] is not skillful/Technical. If someone always wants to learn more technical skills by work, we simply can't as the job we do is not too technical/challenging.

We have pretty good amount of challenging/Technical Tasks in our day to day work. By doing those perhaps, we can gain good domain knowledge as well. But, these sort of works are engaged with people in US or else with Contractors. So, Please try to bring those tasks to be done at offshore by your employees. Believe in the Strengths and caliber of your employees rather than Contractors.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo