There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Quick promotions, if you work hard and network

Current Employee - Business Specialist  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
Current Employee - Business Specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Quick promotions if you do your job well and network with the right people. This is not the place that you want to work if you are interested in finding a secure job to stay in for years with annual pay increases.

Cons

Constantly changing sales goals to make bonuses harder and harder, with less pay, each quarter. Salaries low compared to other banks.

Lower and mid-level management seems to be at the mercy of unnamed corporate members who make it harder and harder to get bonuses. It is disheartening when the company is making record profits to get quarterly notices that your job just got harder.

6447 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Love my job!

Current Employee - Underwriter
    Current Employee - Underwriter

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Most departments (from my experience) have good managers and great upper managers. I have worked in different capacities with WFB and underwriting is home for me. I am fortunate to work with friendly/professional people and the management/upper management in my department really cares about their employees. The benefits are okay - I've seen better/seen worse. The pay is average but the flexability is great! As long as one does their job and does it well then you're fine and have nothing to worry about. Oh, the bonuses are great if you meet the parameters set forth for the goals and in my department, they are very attainable. 401K matches at 6%! Work/life balance is great. Overall, I love my job!

Cons

Pay could be better, benefit coverages for healthcare could be improved, the ability to work from home when necessary (sick child, etc) would be nice instead of having to take PTO.

Please evaluate pay - we are losing a lot of strong talent due to pay. Additionally, it would be nice to allow employees on the backend to work from home if an issue calls for them to take PTO. We would love to reserve our time off and it would help the organization because work would not get behind due to staffing.

good solid company

Former Employee - Software Engineer  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

stable and no worry about economy changes

Cons

no much changes every day.

Business is run perfectly. Keep doing whatever you are doing

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!