There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Great place to work and learn

Current Employee - Systems Architect in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Systems Architect in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great place to work.
Lot of opportunities to learn and do new things.
Good Benefits

Cons

Career growth is little slow compare to technology companies

reviews filtered by
  1. A lot of waste

Current Employee - Network Engineer
    Current Employee - Network Engineer

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time

Pros

ok salary, casual dress code (at least at this office). free parking. tele-commute

Cons

over worked, work/life balance a crock. too many processes and procedures with process and procedures o make sure you're following the processes and procedures. lazy co-workers. a bunch of stuff to list

Management is living a lie. They believe everything is working fine, all streamlined, efficient. Well its NOT! For some reason employees concerns are being ignored.

Great VIsion on Paper Nearly Opposite in Reality

Current Employee - Inbound Sales Specialist and Personal Banker in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Inbound Sales Specialist and Personal Banker in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Company has a written vision that is outstanding. Help people succeed financially! Strong and stable due to it's conservative lending practices.

Cons

Executive leadership TOTALLY out of touch with what's really happening on the floor level. 80% of the profit of most corporations is made from 20% of it's clients. Wells Fargo treats those 20% like GOLD. Wells Fargo treats the other 80% like trash! Branches are full of people more interested in meeting high pressure sales goals than providing basic good service. Call centers are so full of the same that people are being transfered from service to sales without even being told why or after being told "They are up for review". Half the people transfered for this review think something is wrong and there is a supervisor or fraud specialist coming on the line only to find out it's just a sales banker looking to sell them something. The only people still being transfered after a year of that are the elder, language barriered, young, or dumb. People that don't know what's happening to them. They have a call center in Alabang that can't even provide the most BASIC servicing and then transfer the customer to sales where the sales banker has to do their job for them. It's falling apart here, I took all my friends and family from here and I'm leaving ASAP!

Get a CLUE! Go listen to 1,000's of calls and ask yourself if you would really want YOUR relative treated this way. Get into jeans and a hat and walk into the branches pretending to be an everyday joe and see what kind of service you get behind the smile. It's not pretty. We're tuning into just another BofA. I'm leaving all the big banks and going to a bank that is still small enough to care about it's customers.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo