Wells Fargo
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

A Changed Company

Manager (Former Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

ProsExcellent benefits and overall compensation package (higher for technical positions) - decent training opportunities. Lot's of locations and many open entry-level positions.

ConsWent from being a small community based company to a banking behemoth. As a result, change is constant and high stress environments are the norm - tends to breed low employee morale as the work/home and personal ratio is seriously skewed. With such a huge company, you can feel lost in the multiple layers of process they've built around things - slows production down considerably. Senior management seems a little out of touch with people in the trenches actually doing the work.

Great Experience, Excellent People

Applications SYSTEMS ENGINEER (Current Employee)
    Winston-Salem, NC

I have been working at Wells Fargo as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Great people on IT teams. Very dedicated. Good environment with full support as a contractor. You… Cons: Bureaucracy and overhead required to get anything done. Project teams… Advice to Senior Management: Great job selecting candidates that a good fit for the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great entry level jobs

I have been working at Wells Fargo part-time

Pros: Professional company. Professional training, management, time-keeping, scheduling. Treat employees great. Offer quarterly awards and benefits. Orthodontia for kids… Cons: Big time sales job. I was surprised how much a teller is more of a sales person. They really try to get you… Advice to Senior Management: My management team was wonderful and is what made it a great place to work. Ensure… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wells Fargo CEO John G. Stumpf. All reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees.