It's a Numbers Game

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The pay is good and getting promoted is easy as long as you know the right people and you can play the political game.

Cons

High work load and stress level

Advice to Management

Don't take advantage of employees who are okay with not taking a lunch or coming in early and staying late while at the same time not inputting the overtime.

Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo

Good Company to work for but watch out for the people you work with

Former Employee - Phone Banker in El Monte, CA
    Former Employee - Phone Banker in El Monte, CA

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great benefits, good pay, nice incentives. I worked here almost 3 years and the company itself is piety cool to work for.

Cons

The floor manager was a liar and my manager didn't stand up for me when I was one if the best on the team. I lost my job because of their inability to be human.

Advice to Management

Stand behind your employees because if we aren't there for you to manage and make you look good then you wouldn't have a job

2. I'm happy with the products/services we can offer, less so with the human side of the equation.

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

One-stop shop for almost all things financial, we're not pressured into using particular products or services, we can use what we feel is best for clients. Lots of tools and technology to get the job done.

Cons

Management talks a lot about providing support to the advisors, but you're on your own in this company. You've got the tools, but you better know how to use them. If you can work with that, you'll get along fine. Professional development is up to you.

Advice to Management

There's an employee survey that comes out every year, where you get to provide feedback to management. It'd be nice to think that someone up there looks at it on any of the other 364 days, until the next one comes out.