Wells Fargo
3.1 of 5 5,507 reviews
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Great company to work for

Collections Team Lead (Current Employee)
Des Moines, IA

ProsBenefits including 401K, health/dental/vision insurance, and tuition reimbursement. Great career advancement opportunities. Diverse work environment.

ConsSteps programs for raises and compensation need to be changed to allow equal opportunity for the broad range of jobs that are available within the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake time to get to know your subordinates on more than a business level.

Teller

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros: Training and facilities are top in the industry. Accommodating… Cons: Stressful work environment takes a toll on most tells and operations… More

Stable company

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros: Great benefits and staff is friendly . Cons: At all cost must sell to every customer and multi-task… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wells Fargo CEO John G. Stumpf. All reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees.