Wells Fargo
3.1 of 5 5,501 reviews
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Good benefits, great team atmosphere

Teller (Current Employee)
Phila, PA

ProsThe benefits are offered for both full time and part time employees. The work/life balance is good. Scheduling is fair. Opportunities for growth are offered. Friendly co workers .

ConsPressure to meet and exceed sales goals

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep providing opportunities for your employees to develop and talent will be retained. Sales goals should be expected but its important that the bank does not over saturate the customer with products that they may not want or need.

Loved working with my team!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time

Pros: The company has a lot of resources for it's team members and customers.… Cons: Senior leadership does not follow vision and value, will not let middle leadership lead. They… Advice to Senior Management: Believe in the people YOU hire! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company to work for

Store Manager (Current Employee)
    Tampa, FL

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Within promotion is big at Wells Cons: Aggressive as far as sales Advice to Senior Management: Being fair to employees, no favoritism Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wells Fargo CEO John G. Stumpf. All reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees.