Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com

Good strong company, a bit to uptight with entry level employees

Consumer Phone Sales (Former Employee) Shoreview, MN

ProsSteady company, decent money, chance for advancement over reasonable amount of time. I had seen examples of people without college degree make advancement into better jobs including supervision of others, apply yourself and it will work out. Set you sites on your next spot within reason and you won't be disappointed.

ConsHigh stress, micro management, ambiguity in verbal management, Be careful of verbal promises from direct manager, maybe not writing of promises, but at least have anything said to you clarified, example is saying "so if I am understanding what you are saying".

Advice to Senior ManagementGive your employees enough rope to hang themselves, let the slackers weed themselves instead of treating everyone like they are under a microscope.

Review

Branch Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great company with tremendous potential Cons: High expectations with accountability creates great opportunities Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Wells Fargo Advisors - St. Louis

I have been working at Wells Fargo as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Work Life Balance is great. Cons: No real con - great place to work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!