There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Love the work, hate the coworkers

Current Employee - Teller in Fort Worth, TX
Current Employee - Teller in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great company, pay is decent, they hire entry level. I love how quickly you can advance within the company. You're always growing into new, better positions, and pay gets better and better as you go up in the ranks. I was hired in one state but had to move to another due to a family emergency, and went through the whole hiring process in the next state... I was hired in both states within a 2-week window, so their hiring process can be SUPER quick.

Cons

They hire entry level, LOTS of gossip and drama with little done by management. Some district managers act like if you're a teller, you're the bottom of the food chain and they want nothing to do with you. A different district manager was planning when we'd go out for a girls day together during my interview with her.

Team bonding would be nice - felt like an outsider from the beginning. Also, service managers and store managers don't do anything about the gossip and drama between team members.

reviews filtered by
  1. Excellent

Former Employee - UW III in Birmingham, AL
    Former Employee - UW III in Birmingham, AL

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I enjoyed working for Wells Fargo.

Cons

The management needed some help.

2. Being able to help customers behind the scenes.

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time

Pros

Some of the pros in working in the industry is problem-solving, leadership without authority and multitasking with a thrill for a variety of projects.

Cons

Office of the Comptroller of Currency Consent Order project was just that a project with an end date in mind, I would have loved to have extended the job.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo