Great Company, Great Benefits

Former Employee - Collector II in Beaverton, OR
Former Employee - Collector II in Beaverton, OR

I worked at Wells Fargo part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Competitive salaries, Friendly Employees, Great Managers

Cons

The bonus program could have been more lucrative.

Advice to Management

Pay More Please

Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo has not only helped me grow professionally but also in my community.

Current Employee - Personal Banker I in Santa Ana, CA
    Current Employee - Personal Banker I in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Wells Fargo has a lot of opportunities to grow internally, i love that they always try to keep us updated with current business news with online classes. My work environment is very family-like. Having a bonus to look forward to every 3 months is always a plus, keeps you motivated.

Cons

It can be very stressful to have a sales position, you could have had an amazing day yesterday but that doesn't matter today.

Advice to Management

I would like to see a little more development with managers, sometimes i feel as if they aren't very experienced to handle certain situations.

QA Automation Engineer Selenium...a bad place to work

Former Employee - QA Automation Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - QA Automation Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

one of the worst place for a QA Selenium Automation Engineer to work for as a contractor...!!!

Cons

contractors are taken for granted and high level of micro managing exists! no work life balance and can be hard for non-telugu speaking people to work in the automation team..!there are few telugu speaking full timers whose only aim is to make the life of contractors hell by squeezing out the best out of them ! Highly unprofessional Team Leads and Managers who are not at all technically qualified for their role!

Advice to Management

please hire managers not merely on the basis of looking at how many years they have spent as a contractor and give them a full time and make them managers !!!.please hire professional managers who do not make the life of contractors hell... the current (South Indian) Manager who leads the QA Selenium automation team is only interested in receiving her pay cut for each n every contractor on a hourly basis through specific consultancies....I suggest my friends that given an opportunity to work as a QA Automation Engineer (Selenium )in the San Fransisco ,Wells Fargo Team, ........please think again!!!