Wells Fargo
3.1 of 5 5,509 reviews
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Wells Fargo is very focused on the customer and their experience, this drives everything.

Analytics Consultant (Current Employee)
San Antonio, TX

ProsManagement cares about you. They look to ensure personal and career development, opportunities to learn new things, and provide opportunities to advance via other avenues if the current one is restricted.

ConsToo many calls and meetings where nothing is decided or no clear goal is set, thereby wasting a lot of time that could be better used on achieving results.

Advice to Senior ManagementSee the cons.

Long Term Banker

Banker (PB1) (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Have some great co-workers, but they do not last Cons: Management and Upper management is lacking .. It's who you know that gets you promoted, not how hard you work. They… Advice to Senior Management: I believe this company strongly should look at ways to improve the moral of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great company to work for

Reviewer (Former Employee)
    Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Wells Fargo as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Friendly staff and great support team Cons: I didn't observe any cons during my contract term Advice to Senior Management: Allow contractors to be hired at the end of their… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wells Fargo CEO John G. Stumpf. All reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees.