Wells Fargo
3.1 of 5 5,506 reviews
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Major lack of support!

L2 Underwriter (Former Employee)
Chester, PA

ProsPay was very good. The folks that I worked with on the team were very kind. If you could stand it long enough the incentive was very good.

ConsThe building was old and dingy, the managers and supervisors provided no support to new team players, there was no consistency in the knowledge the employees had so one person would say one way to do something and the next person had another way. Benefits were expensive. Any formal training was TERRIBLE.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to communicate with your employees effectively and take responsiblity. The organization attracts a lot of talent, don't waste it!

Good experience and connections

Teller (Current Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo part-time

Pros: easy to grow within the company Cons: fast paced and competitive and some people may not be… Advice to Senior Management: More coaching! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good experience, DEFINITELY not for everyone

Personal Banker I (Former Employee)

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: decent pay, typically good coworkers. Won't have to take your… Cons: horrible and unrealistic sales goals, extreme pressure placed by every level… Advice to Senior Management: STOP UNETHICAL SALES PRACTICES No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wells Fargo CEO John G. Stumpf. All reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees.