There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

A great company for opportunity in advancement.

Current Employee - Teller in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Teller in Houston, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Wells Fargo has a great training program and many incentives to work toward. They recognize accomplishments. You gain personal relationships with customers that you will get to work with on a continuous basis.

Cons

Depending on management you can really feel the weight for the need to sell. At times this can be stressful. Mostly, the need to provide excellent customer service because customers are surveyed and it effects the team as a whole. Bad surveys = less bonus pay for you. So team work is a plus!

Advice to Management

Be good at coaching your team and strive to be the positive example you want to see from the employees.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

drink the kool aid

Current Employee - Licensed Personal Banker in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Licensed Personal Banker in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time

Pros

at least its a job.

Cons

just search on you tube for Wells Fargo Banker, monring huddles, its about 99% accurate.
    the process is broken, managers dont train bankers, they tell them that they fell short on their goals and micro manage them.

After Wachovia Merger, Wells Fargo leaders screw over employees

Current Employee - Business Banking Sales in Shoreview, MN
    Current Employee - Business Banking Sales in Shoreview, MN

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Health Insurance, friendly collegues, 1 month off out of 11 months

Cons

They used to pay us monthly commission in Business Banking. It was a good living and I was planning on building a future there but they switched to quarter bonuses and it felt like getting a HUGE PAY CUT. I saw over 50 talented people quit in 2 months! They recruit talent and pay them well, then cut the bonuses. The pressure was unhealthy. I lost my respect for them. I spoke highly of them. They are ruining the lives of many hard working people that want to support their families. It seems like they care more about shareholders than employees. They implemented a customer satisfaction survey. IF you got 4 4 4 4 4 out of 5 5 5 5 5 they consider that a failed call and took your whole quarterly bonus. They call it KDM scoring. I call that Keep Da Money. Greed is killing our society

Advice to Management

Managing people is about inspiring someone to succeed. Only a few managers were good at this. Others treated people like high school students and berated them.