Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com

Great place for people who want to work in one place, never move, and have balance

Vice President of Product Management (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsMost areas & managers allow flexible working hours and locations. Good time off benefits, 50% 401K matching and other small perks. Lots of "lifers" - people who have been here 10 - 25 years.

ConsOver the last 5 years the company has been whittling away at the perks and benefits - no more subsidized food, less PTO, smaller merit increases, reduced space per employee - it's not as nice a place to work at as it used to be. Because so many people never leave, there's a bit of an incestuousness to the culture; many people are desensitized to the Wells culture because they've never really worked anywhere else.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe little AND big things matter - give us a few nice perks and a pleasant atmosphere to work in and you won't have to compete as much with compensation. But, take away the little things and people will want more money.

Friendly but professional people helping customers find their dream home.

Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) Englewood, CO

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good pay, fast pace, excellent training, helpful management, clear goals, professional… Cons: very conservative lender, travel for training, no over time, lower pay… Advice to Senior Management: Ease up just a little on the micromanaging. Let your employees work best the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Some of the best people in the buiness

Underwriter II (Former Employee) Englewood, CO

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great pay, great benefits, monthly and annual bonues, ample vacation… Cons: Understaffed and overworked; nothing gets done without all staff working 50-60 hours a week to meet demand; Still using outdated… Advice to Senior Management: Hire up to meet underwriting and market demands; upgrade IT staff to get flagship underwriting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!