Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Personal banker

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

U can grow very fast good salary but u have to sell a lot

Cons

The company fire a lot employe I think every day somebody get fire at Wells Fargo

7075 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Hours and Benefits were nice but Pressure to Sell

Former Employee - Teller in Reno, NV
    Former Employee - Teller in Reno, NV

I worked at Wells Fargo part-time (more than an year)

Pros

If you achieve your sales goals, compensation can be really nice (depending on your hours, $200 - $1300 as a teller). Also, the PTO is very generous, also they offer pay for community service, and paid holidays.

I was a full time student as well while working it and they worked really well with my schedule, however, that was at my particular branch, a friend at another location quit because they refused to work around her schedule. Also, you always have Sundays off so nice to make plans around.

The people I worked with, especially at my branch, were GREAT! We all got along and were very close. The company likes to build a strong team so they do a lot of branch events which can be really fun!

Cons

A lot of pressure on sales. This is a sales position!!

Customers can be VERY difficult at times, I mean come on, you're dealing with their money, and they are a bank, there are fees.

Hours compared to other banks are not the best (i.e. Saturdays, WF is open until 4 while most others are closed by 2, if they are even open).

Some of the higher management has unrealistic goals. It has been a long time since they worked within a branch and therefore do not understand what really goes on.

Work on positivity and encouragement.

Wells Fargo is a great opportunity for a career if you can handle mundane activity and unpleasant customers.

Current Employee - Phone Banker in Shoreview, MN
    Current Employee - Phone Banker in Shoreview, MN

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Time management skills, career advancement opportunities, professional atmosphere, little experience needed.

Cons

unpleasant/abusive customers, mundane activity (every day is the same), no tolerance for family/medical leave unless you have worked there for a year.

Please have more consideration to workers/worker families medical needs.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo