There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Kiss your Bonus good bye and then your Job for not reaching it.

Current Employee - Inbound Sales  in  Westlake, TX
Current Employee - Inbound Sales in Westlake, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Possible to grow and promote from within.

Cons

Extreme goal oriented driven, micro management constantly watching and grilling you why your not hitting goals, smaller bonus's. They continually raise their goals your required to meet to even bonus, but remove products or ways to reach your goal. The only way you can reach your goals is to work O.T. and that's only when its available, otherwise kiss your bonus good by and then get written up for missing it and after 3 your fired! When Wachovia became part of us, you all got to big an now the customers are lost and forgotten, as well as all the employees.

Listen to the calls we get from C.S. and then YOU try to provide service to a pissed off customer because they were lied to coming to you. When the reason for their call was never taken care of, yet we are responsible for getting a product sold to them or be reprimanded. What is wrong with this picture? On another point...You all have gotten to big and the little customer is dismissed and fee'd to death, what happened to appreciated our customers? What happened to not being a number? What happened to the old W.F. I use to work for? Shame, shame....

6432 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Unprofessional in every way

Former Employee - Teller
    Former Employee - Teller

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros

The interview process was positive, and the training was very thorough. I also think that the benefits provided are great. Unfortunately, the pay is so low that there is not much of a check left after paying for benefits.

Cons

Low pay, unattainable goals for certain markets, lack of assistance when trying to improve performance

Get off your high horse. Management feels they are better than the rest of the team and treats them as such.

Customer Service Rep

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Wells Fargo part-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice People, good environment, many automated features for customers to use.

Cons

Low paying wages, fear of robbing, not secure glass window.
    CSR's are often being pushed to sell loan/credit lines products

Pay CSR's higher wages to keep up with standard living and relax a bit on the attendance.
    Many of us are young students working different hours due to school schedules

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!