Low BIPS but feed business

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

You get a bank branch and internet leads.

Cons

Low bips and micro management in a 100% commission job. Get off my back with the reports or give me a base salary.

Advice to Management

We know the market has changed. It is obvious your top talent has already quit. Focus on individuals who do not perform. Do not ask performing HMCs to compete weekly reports. You will see what they are up to when they register loans.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Kiss your Bonus good bye and then your Job for not reaching it.

Current Employee - Inbound Sales in Westlake, TX
    Current Employee - Inbound Sales in Westlake, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Possible to grow and promote from within.

Cons

Extreme goal oriented driven, micro management constantly watching and grilling you why your not hitting goals, smaller bonus's. They continually raise their goals your required to meet to even bonus, but remove products or ways to reach your goal. The only way you can reach your goals is to work O.T. and that's only when its available, otherwise kiss your bonus good by and then get written up for missing it and after 3 your fired! When Wachovia became part of us, you all got to big an now the customers are lost and forgotten, as well as all the employees.

Advice to Management

Listen to the calls we get from C.S. and then YOU try to provide service to a pissed off customer because they were lied to coming to you. When the reason for their call was never taken care of, yet we are responsible for getting a product sold to them or be reprimanded. What is wrong with this picture? On another point...You all have gotten to big and the little customer is dismissed and fee'd to death, what happened to appreciated our customers? What happened to not being a number? What happened to the old W.F. I use to work for? Shame, shame....

2. Phone Banker

Current Employee - Phone Banker in Columbia, SC
    Current Employee - Phone Banker in Columbia, SC

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

unlimited overtime in phone banker coach position, discount on some services such as mobile phone bills, free or discounted services like money orders, team member bank accounts, stop payments,

Cons

underpaid, overworked, minimal perks, strict when it comes to what lengthy company mandatory dialogue, horrible & depressing workplace setting, getting graded on how client's feel about Wells Fargo's brand and it's products, policies/regulations, and performance as a whole instead of your performance and services rendered to the client affected bonus pay outs, extreme time limit per call that make it exceedingly difficult to address client needs especially in a difficult/complex situation and/or difficult customer and if you exceed your time limit it decreases your bonus, being screamed at, cussed out, insulted, or just dealing with rude customers because they are incompetent individuals who can't do simple addition or subtraction or angry at Wells Fargo in general . Cross sell, cross sell, cross sell on every call even if a client doesn't want or need any additional services in order to preserve your job and keep your bonus that make up for the slave labor pay.

Advice to Management

Value your lower end employees more and increase pay and hire staff members that can retain knowledge after their initial training.