Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com

Good place to learn sales and profiling.

Personal Banker II – Registered (Current Employee) Omaha, NE

ProsGreat pto, 4 weeks the first year. Match 100% for the first 6% of 401k. If you can learn to sell and profile here it will serve you well in future sales jobs. Pay is good for what I do, unfortunately not a lot of growth potential for your career.

ConsSerious lack of career growth. Very very large sales plan, feel sorry for the Wachovia people when they see our sales plan. Push products on people they might not necessarily want, can be a very pushy sales environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement at the very top is really good. Most branch managers are good but are pushed along with everyone else to produce sales.

Wells Fargo - Small business mentality within a large organization

Senior Risk Asset Review Officer (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros: Wells Fargo is structured as approximately 90 separate business lines. I have had contact with many of these organizations. Management is competent… Cons: Integration of Wachovia will require dual systems for some time. The lack of a common… Advice to Senior Management: Consider collapsing the various credit function systems into one that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Sales are key

Teller (Current Employee) Valencia, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros: Great benefits even for tellers. Bonuses paid based on how much you contribute. In my branch there are great people - so much so that… Cons: Obnoxious policies regarding how to greet customers (Say 'Welcome To Wells Fargo! My name is ___. How can I help you today). Saying the same… Advice to Senior Management: Many of the new policies feel arbitrary. I would describe it as management for management's sake. These policies might make sense on paper, but they… More
There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!