There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Good place to work during and immediately after college.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative I  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative I in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

There is potential for fast promotion within the good corporate structure that wells has in place. There is a lot of flexibility in hours full time, part time, or "flex" time.

Cons

there is alot of pressure on sales goals. Your entire job revolves around selling banking products.

Don't forget what its like to be @ the branch level, most people above store manager level within retail banking are so far removed that they implement lots of garbage in terms of paperwork and procedure.

6471 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Work here if you're motivated to work hard and move up!

Former Employee - Assistant Branch Manager  in  Moline, IL
    Former Employee - Assistant Branch Manager in Moline, IL

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros

Great promotion potential based upon individual performance goals.

Cons

If you're on salary, you'll definately put in more than 40 hrs/week! Not the best environment for a family life or children.

Employee retention is a crucial asset to this company. You need to work harder not only obtaining quality employees, but retaining them!

Fast promotion for hard workers

Current Employee - Senior Credit Manager  in  Norfolk, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Credit Manager in Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Rewards those who have done well. It really pays to perform and stay ahead of the game. They value individual recognition and reward sales efforts very well. I was promoted 3 months on the job purely based off of individual performance. I am proud to work for such a conservative company that doesnt end up on the 6 o'clock news for doing bad loans or putting clients in harms way...

Cons

You have to come in and hit the ground running. No time for babysitting or hand-holding...Also more immediate and timely feedback would be appreciated. The base pay isnt very competitive either in my opinion.

Realize that finance sales are affected by market conditions. Goals shouldnt be the same as they were when the housing market was booming.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!