Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com
  www.wellsfargo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Good place to work during and immediately after college.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative I in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative I in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

There is potential for fast promotion within the good corporate structure that wells has in place. There is a lot of flexibility in hours full time, part time, or "flex" time.

Cons

there is alot of pressure on sales goals. Your entire job revolves around selling banking products.

Don't forget what its like to be @ the branch level, most people above store manager level within retail banking are so far removed that they implement lots of garbage in terms of paperwork and procedure.

6930 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Fast promotion for hard workers

Current Employee - Senior Credit Manager in Norfolk, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Credit Manager in Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Rewards those who have done well. It really pays to perform and stay ahead of the game. They value individual recognition and reward sales efforts very well. I was promoted 3 months on the job purely based off of individual performance. I am proud to work for such a conservative company that doesnt end up on the 6 o'clock news for doing bad loans or putting clients in harms way...

Cons

You have to come in and hit the ground running. No time for babysitting or hand-holding...Also more immediate and timely feedback would be appreciated. The base pay isnt very competitive either in my opinion.

Realize that finance sales are affected by market conditions. Goals shouldnt be the same as they were when the housing market was booming.

Wells Fargo Employee Review

Current Employee - Senior Applications Systems Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Applications Systems Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Large financial comapany. Job stability is good compared to other companies

Cons

No satellite offices. So long commute for employees from the suburbs. Base Salary is lower than the industry standard.

Keep up the good work. Enforce "One Wellsfargo" policy.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo