Great company to work for

Current Employee - Lead Teller  in  Eden Prairie, MN
Current Employee - Lead Teller in Eden Prairie, MN

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company provides excellent benefits, extensive training and overall the salary is competitive. If you do your job well you will be rewarded for it.

Cons

It's a large company so its easy to be looked over. They focus HEAVILY on sales and most goals are unattainable.

Other Reviews for Wells Fargo

Rewarding, sales driven, and room to advance

Current Employee - Personal Banker I (SAFE)
    Current Employee - Personal Banker I (SAFE)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Helping make a difference with customers, great training, leadership encourages advancing within the company which is a strong benefit to working at Wells Fargo, great benefits- including health, dental, vision, 401K, and vacation time. Bonus compensation for meeting sales and customer service goals,. Both sales and customer service driven. Great work environment- good coworkers and great managers. Frequent recognition, praise from peers and management, cooperation between departments.

Cons

Focus on sales can be intimidating to people who don't stay internally motivated- even though the sales structure is laid out clearly I see many employees that get overwhelmed, burned out, or really frustrated because they are not meeting goals. Working Saturdays, usually alternating Saturdays, is often a deterrent to retaining good employees.

Balance micromanagement with positive enforcement across the board with every wells fargo position. I think it would be great to see district and regional managers actually coaching tellers and bankers one on one on a regular basis to improve the connections with upper management.

Good, physically responsible company with good ideals.

Former Employee - Collector III  in  Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Collector III in Irving, TX

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Not sure if pay for people coming in is good, but the benefits are good and the pay was fair for the job expectations.

Cons

Training is non-existent. Time off can be hard to get, leadership is all over the map although the ideals are in the right place. Not consistent w/ expectations and rewards. Front Line management is thrown in and employees under them suffer for their lack of training and how the do or do not deal effectively with employees

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!