Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com
  www.wellsfargo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Stressful, unethical and unhealthy company

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (more than an year)

Pros

No positives to working at this company.

Cons

Your morals will be challenged. Unethical sales practices. No work-life balance. Compensation non-existent. Stressful. Although it's a large company, there isn't much room for career growth unless you know the write people and play the aggressive sales game. Astronomical goals that aren't obtainable unless you practice unethical selling and you compromise your own morals.

6969 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

WRONGFULLY TERMINATED/ TELLER

Current Employee - Teller in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Teller in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Wells Fargo part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Benefits
    Tuition Reimbursement
    Higher Pay (because of what you deal with on a daily basis)
    Promotions are hard because managers can have the authority to hold you back when they know you're strong enough.

Cons

To many cliques, and if the managers and certain members don't like you...best believe they will make your job a living hell. It's a lot of favorism with the managers and service managers. I was so happy when I got hired at Wells Fargo and the manager was fake and a back stabber. Really rethink before you accept a job with Wells Fargo and i HIGHLY suggest you keep your options open, because you can lose your job just as quick as you got it just because the manager being on some sort of power trip.

Manager never satisfied, constant growth of goals, unattainable and unrealistic!

Former Employee - Anonymous in Frederick, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous in Frederick, MD

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The manager was ably to work in fitting a great schedule that worked well with family life.

Cons

The stress of the calls! Clients are very rude and irate. Some managers don't appreciate the de-escalating of calls that aren't transferred to them but are very quick to put you down on the weekly one on one meetings. Before you complete a goal the pressure is on to complete the next. It makes you feel robotic and unappreciated. Worst of all we were asked to work on a holiday, paid at time and half but when paid it wasn't as such. HR stated it was regular time per hour and we were never compensated. Shortly, after I resigned. I lost any ounce of pride that was left to work with this company. They have no integrity toward their employees and much less for their clients.

Look up the meaning of integrity!
    Managers need to be examples of good teamwork instead of breaking team spirit.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo