Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com

Financial Analyst: Commercial Banking

Financial Analyst (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

ProsWF really takes care of it's employees. They are a relationship based lender and this attitude works its way down through the entire corporate culture.

ConsWF is BIG! No, HUGE. You can easily get lost in the sea of people and when it comes down to it, unless you are a top performer (talking 1-5%) you are really a small fish in a big pond (more like an ocean).

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to engage the lower lever employees and empower them. I have seen lots of turnover and it all comes back to the fact that people do not feel valued. Have more company outings, happy hours, whatever it takes to make people feel as if they are part of a team.

decent

Teller (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wells Fargo part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits, profit sharing, great coworkers Cons: If you don't meet sales quotas, you won't go anywhere… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good but hectic

Senior Portfolio Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Stability of company ; pay Cons: Too analytical ; too structured; Advice to Senior Management: Give offices more autonomy Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!