Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Great place to work!

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Loved everything about the culture, worked with great managers and colleagues, good salary and employee benefits package, really have very few complaints about Wells Fargo

Cons

At Wells Fargo sometimes I found that the scheduling was inflexible, I also found that the sales goals were not very reasonable and that they weren't very reasonable about meeting quotas.

7424 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Overall good company and culture, however things vary greatly by business line and region

Former Employee - Store Manager III in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Store Manager III in Houston, TX

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The company has so many different lines of business, that virtually any person could find a place to fit in regardless of degree (not that one is always required). The benefits are wonderful, and pid time off is probably one of the best I've ever seen.

Cons

Pay scale is below competition. Philosophy is the difference can be made up in incentive compensation. Unfortunately, attaining incentive compensation is made significantly more difficult every year. Only way to get decent pay increase is to leave and come back, or be an extremely high performer with an offer from another company.

Very Sales Oriented

Current Employee - Teller in Amarillo, TX
    Current Employee - Teller in Amarillo, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Insurance Benefits for part-time workers. Extra cash incentives for employees who reach sales goals.

Cons

The company is very sales oriented so there are a lot of pressure on sales. This is the main cause for their turn over. You have to work till 2pm on Saturdays at some branches.

Give more sales training to employees at the beginning of employment.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo